top of page
Small-Group Tutoring: Welcome
Bright Futures LAB carefully crafts your student’s learning plan based on their individualized needs. Small-Group sessions are student-centered and focused on ELA and Math Skills for students in K-12th Grade. Instruction is tailored based on data provided to us from the student’s Educational Institution and through the Initial Assessment conducted by Bright Futures LAB.
Small-Group Tutoring Focus
★ Students will develop the confidence to be successful in the classroom.
★ Students will work with other peers their age to
★ Achieve success beyond the bounds of the classroom walls.
★ A safe place to ask questions in a Small-Group setting that a student might not feel comfortable asking in a classroom environment.
★ Instruction targets the student’s individualized needs and supports the student’s preferred learning styles.
★ Discuss, target, and clarify concepts.
★ Homework help, review notes and/or readings, study for quizzes/assessments, reteach the material needed.
Initial Assessment & Records Procedures
● Parents will schedule complete a Parent/Student Input Survey for the individual student.
● Parents will schedule sessions with the Administrative Team at 772.251.9552
● Bright Futures LAB will administer Initial Assessment at the time of the first session with the Small-Group.
● Parents will provide available academic records and any other documents necessary for the individual student.
● Bright Futures LAB Administrative Team will review available records provided and Initial Assessment to adjust Small-Group lessons based on ability levels.
● Bright Futures LAB will conduct a formal conference with the caretakers either by phone or in-person if needed.
First Session Procedures
Our first priority is ensuring your student is comfortable in our environment and with our educators. On your student’s first day, parents and students may:
● Tour the LAB!
● Learn more about what we offer!
● Request a formal conference (if needed)!
● Meet the Tutor!
● Complete an engaging “Getting to Know You!” Activity!
● Icebreaker Activity for the Small-Group!
● Administer Pre Session Assessment!
Small-Group Tutoring Rates: Please reach out to our Administrative Team for pricing information, as these rates vary based on the grade level, availability, and preferences of parents.
Small-Group Tutoring: Text
Small-Group Tutoring: Pro Gallery
bottom of page