top of page
Virtual Tutoring: Welcome
Bright Futures LAB carefully crafts your student’s learning plan based on their individualized needs. Individual, Small Group, and Virtual Sessions are available. We specialize in servicing students K-12th Grade with diverse learning exceptionalities. Instruction is tailored based on data provided to us from the student’s Educational Institution and through the Initial Assessment conducted by Bright Futures LAB. Virtual Sessions are offered for students who are traveling, living in another town or state, or even uncomfortable in a face-to-face setting.
Virtual Tutoring Focus
★ Students will develop the confidence to be successful in the classroom after attending Virtual Tutoring.
★ Achieve success beyond the bounds of the classroom walls.
★ A safe place to ask questions that a student might not feel comfortable asking in a large group classroom setting.
★ Instruction targets the student’s individualized needs and supports the student’s preferred learning style.
★ Discuss, target, and clarify concepts.
★ Homework help, review notes and/or readings, study for quizzes/assessments, reteach the material needed.
Initial Assessment & Records Procedures
● Parents will complete a Parent/Student Input Survey by email.
● Parents will schedule sessions with the Administrative Team at 772.251.9552
● Bright Futures LAB will administer Initial Assessment at the time of the first virtual session.
● Parents will provide available academic records and any other documents necessary prior to the first virtual session.
● Bright Futures LAB Administrative Team will review available records provided and Initial Assessment.
● Bright Futures LAB will conduct a formal conference with the caretakers either by phone or video conference if needed.
First Session Procedures
Our first priority is ensuring your student is comfortable in our environment and with our educators. On your student’s first day, parents and students may:
● Virtual Tour of the LAB!
● Meet the Tutor!
● Complete an engaging “Getting to Know You!” Activity!
● Learn more about what we offer!
● Review the Parent/Student Input Survey!
● Administer Pre Session Assessment!
● Request a formal conference (if needed)!
Virtual Tutoring Rates: Please reach out to our Administrative Team for pricing information, as these rates vary based on the individual student need, availability, and preferences of parents.
Virtual Tutoring: Text
Virtual Tutoring: Image
bottom of page